What is a Trailblazer?
Trailblazers are the pioneers, innovators, and lifelong learners who will help to make the world a better place, by propelling the future of technology, and give back to their communities. These are the people that are innovating with Salesforce, using our platform to transform their company.
They inspire others with their constant innovation, by transforming the customer experience, by growing their careers, and by making the world a better place.
(1) A pioneer; an innovator; a lifelong learner; a mover and shaker.
(2) A leader who leaves a path for others to follow.
(3) Most importantly, a person who builds a better world for others.
You need to have a beginners mind to create bold innovation.Marc Benioff
Trailhead and the Trailblazer Community are part of one unified platform. The Trailblazer Community helps you learn relevant skills, connect with other Trailblazers, and give back. Together, Trailhead and the Trailblazer Community are your one-stop shop to learn, earn, and connect from anywhere. Whether you’re an admin just starting out, a graduate fresh from college, a Salesforce user, or just someone who loves to learn, there’s something on Trailhead for you.
Who Are Trailhead and the Trailblazer Community For?
We have content for every role within an org, and every level of experience. Come to Trailhead and the Trailblazer Community to learn, earn, and connect, whether you’re a representative using Service Cloud, a Salesforce solution architect, or an aspiring Salesforce professional. We even have material for learning outside of Salesforce, such as modules on Blockchain Basics and European Union Privacy Law Basics, and a trail to help you Get Started with iOS App Development.
- As a member of the Trailblazer Community you can join groups, where you can discuss different subjects with a group of Trailblazers. Some groups are role, product, or solution-based, while others are interest, or region-based (like the Salesforce Certified Professionals group or Hyderabad Community Group).
- You can also participate in—or start—a discussion around topics in the Trailblazer Community. A topic allows any Trailblazer to discuss or ask about a specific Salesforce subject, like #Service Cloud, #Mobile Development, or #MyTrailblazerStory.
- And because we know that you’re blazing trails all over the world, Trailhead and the Trailblazer Community are available in six languages: English, German, Japanese, French, Latin American Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
What Makes Trailhead Special?
- Trailhead content blends a variety of content types and approaches to cater to all types of learners, including:
- Code samples
- Tables and charts
- Step-by-step instructions
When we create content, we use a set of guiding principles that include:
- Practical examples and scenarios
- Casual voice and tone
For more information about the Trailblazer Community on Trailhead , clink on the link: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Reimagined-Trailblazer-Community-on-Trailhead