Are you a passionate Salesforce developer?
We offer you an interesting, independent environment, attractive employment, and an international atmosphere. Our team is characterized by flat hierarchies, having the platform to develop personal strengths and abilities.
At Fidizzi, you get to work with amazingly talented co-workers in a multicultural environment. We are a remote-first company which means we do not have any restrictions on your whereabouts although preference is given to Portugal based developers.
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields
- 4+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Lightning Experience Development, VisualForce, SOQL, Web Development, etc.)
- Salesforce Certifications – Admin, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Advanced Apex Specialist (Trailhead Superbadge)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to learn Salesforce technology continuously
- High sense of responsibility, autonomy, and teamwork collaboration
- Passion and curiosity to solve customer challenges
- Creativity and pro-activity are always appreciated
What you can expect from us:
- A relaxed startup environment where you will make an impact
- Participation in global projects for our multi-national customer base
- Opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing Salesforce boutique partner with an excellent global network
- Salesforce Trainings, which will support your personal development and professional career
- Open minded and intrinsic motivated team
- 100% Remote work or hybrid workspace
- Competitive Salary and Benefits